Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference.
- DOI links are provided to references that have DOI number assigned to them.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). Illustrations and figures are submitted as independent files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review section have been followed.
The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The names and email adresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.